Community partnerships Link to Claycots website:
At Claycots the communities we represent are at the heart of everything we do. We come from such vibrant backgrounds that we are able to encompass these into our everyday lives and our British values. Therefore, Claycots is proud to represent such diverse and beautiful communities and equally we encourage our communities to take an active part in the school and wider community.
Our aim is to:
· Build strong and vibrant communities who show the 5 ‘R’s of Claycots: being Resourceful, Reliable, Reflective and show Readiness and taking Responsibility.
· Bring communities together to share experience, to learn and grow individually and as Claycots community.
· Encourage our communities to take an active part in their development, celebrate their differences and enhance their special qualities to create strong British Values at Claycots School and for their own futures.
The ways in which we do this are as follows:
· Building links with Slough and the wider community through project work and networking.
· Working with Charities across Slough to signpost our families who seek additional support when needed.
· Promoting Claycots School through active work and projects within the wider community.
· Working to safeguard our families and Claycots community with the Family Support Service
· Working with the Parent Teacher Association to create a stronger school community.
· Working in partnership with other schools to ensure life transitions are smooth for the children and families
· Strong links with the Thames Valley Police and the National Health Services
· Incorporate Personal Social Health and Education to the children of Claycots
· Work with families and support them with our Family Links Service
· Supporting families with our excellent Enigma Child Care Services
· Workshops for parents, including those of English as an Additional Language, Internet Safety and others
· Celebrating diversity and British Values
As you can see, we at Claycots work tirelessly to identify the needs of our wider community and to find the appropriate support that will help promote the health, safety and wellbeing of our families.
We are proud of what our community is and what we can achieve in the future whilst promoting our schools LIVE values to the future generations of Slough.
If you feel that you would like to speak to someone regarding any school community related projects, programs or concerns, please contact the school for further advice:
Reception - Britwell Campus 01753 521215 - Town Hall Campus 01753 531 415
M. Panesar Community Partnerships Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org